My name is Hasani Rogers and I'm a web developer who operates out of the Metro Detroit area in Michigan. I freelance as a WordPress developer for clients. I'm mostly interested in building new or rebuilding site's for businesses from the ground up. If you're interested in having a site built or rebuilt for you then contact me about your site. I'm also a blogger that writes about various development topics. Check out my blog.
A.A.S. Computer Information Science
Henry Ford Community College
October 2018 - Present
Tech Specialist, Tek Systems, Metro Detroit
May 2018 - October 2018
Sr Developer, Nexient, Ann Arbor, MI
April 2014 - May 2018
Sr Web Developer, Optum, Southfield, MI
January 2011 - April 2014
Sr Web Application Developer, Campbell Ewald, Detroit, MI
October 2009 - December 2010
Frontend Web Developer, Bluewater Technologies, Southfield, MI
Ford Member Account
Ford Member Account (FMA) is a single sign on application who's front end is written in React. I was able to get a decent amount of experience with React on this project as not only does the client use React, our internal Sandbox we use for testing is in react as well. On top of that, we have an internal documentation site which uses Jekyll and LitElement. I built this docs site from the ground up using all of my knowledge of LitElement. I'd link to it but like I said it's an internal resource at Ford.
I currently work on the Lincoln Owner site. This site is a sister site of Ford Owner and uses the same code base. Working with it has given me experience with complex scss that needs to include variables to brand the look and feel of two sites from one code base. Its also given me all the experience Ford Owner has.
- Innovated with Voice AI software to bring voice recongition services to dockers.com
- Built internal Flexbox based frontend layout system. Received formal cert to recongition of innovation for doing so.
- Integrated node js front end tooling with Maven for Java projects including AEM installs.
- Built internal developer focused WordPress theme framework which significantly reduced overhead resulting in a $10 million in profits for OnStar AOR in 2014.
- Created "Interactive Post" functionality in WordPress framework which allowed a single post to be treated as a Single Page App via package management for awesome (content controlled) brand experiences.